Posted by: Jennifer Retzlaff
What does 5 good days seem like in Walt Disney World? Check out our define for 5 nice days at Walt Disney World. See what meals, exhibits, rides and fastpasses we might advocate to take pleasure in 5 magical days at Disney.
DAY 1: Animal Kingdom
- With the recognition of Pandora, you’ll undoubtedly need to be at Animal Kingdom 60 minutes previous to opening. The crowds are nonetheless giant on the subject of this park as the push to Flight of Passage continues to be a prime precedence for followers.
- For those who can, completely seize a fastpass for Flight of Passage. This superb experience continues to be the highest experience in Walt Disney World and wait occasions can attain hours. If you’ll be able to seize this beloved fastpass, when the park opens, we nonetheless recommend heading to experience Na’Vi River Journey. As most will probably be heading to Flight of Passage, your wait time can be brief. From right here, head out of Pandora.
- In case you aren’t capable of get a fastpass to Flight of Passage and nonetheless need to experience it, the morning is perhaps your greatest guess. Comply with the crowds and wait patiently in your flip.
- On your different fastpasses all through the day, make sure that to seize Kilimanjaro Safaris, Expedition Everest or Dinosaur relying on what you need to journey. Once more, we might advocate getting these for previous to lunch (assume between 10 and 1) for those who plan to remain all day. This can will let you reap the benefits of these rolling fastpass if potential.
- Animal Kingdom has distinctive and scrumptious choices for meals. For a fast meal attempt Yak and Yeti, Flame Tree Barbecue and even Satu’li Canteen for a fast seize and go. If you wish to sit down, check out Tusker Home for quite a lot of meals with character interplay.
- Following lunch, take time to go to one of many nice performances at Pageant of the Lion King or Discovering Nemo the Musical. Each are breathtaking and shifting exhibits. You may as well take time to stroll across the Tree of Life, Jungle Trek or watch the road performers. These are all enjoyable methods to spend the afternoon.
- Ensure you catch the Tree Awakening on the Tree of Life as soon as nighttime units in. You can even expertise the nighttime present of Rivers of Mild. Animal Kingdom’s nighttime life has actually emerged these previous couple of years.
DAY 2: Magic Kingdom
- When heading to Magic Kingdom, we advocate being on the park round an hour earlier than park opening. In case you are driving, we might recommend 60 to 90 minutes earlier than opening. By getting there early, you’re via safety, previous the contact factors and onto Major Road previous to the precise opening of the park.
- The primary few hours the park is opened is a perfect time to get on quite a lot of rides. We expect heading to Fantasyland is a superb place to start out. Hit up a number of the classics akin to Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, it’s a Small World after which pop over to Haunted Mansion.
- Because the park begins to get busy, take a break and seize breakfast at Gaston’s Tavern. The cinnamon rolls right here will feed a number of individuals every.
- By 10 to 11, park crowds have sometimes grown which is a perfect time to make use of fastpasses. Snag fastpasses beginning round 10 for rides corresponding to Massive Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Area Mountain and Seven Dwarf Mine Practice. Utilizing your fastpasses from 10 to 1 will lead proper as much as lunch. Ensure you snag a rolling fastpass earlier than heading to eat. Buzz Lightyear, Pirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise or Underneath the Seas- Voyage of the Little Mermaid are all wonderful decisions.
- For lunch there are quite a few nice choices for a fast meal or a sit-down meal. In case you are on the lookout for one thing fast, head to Columbia Harbor Home for some fish and chips. It isn’t as busy as a number of the different fast service places and in addition has quite a lot of seating choices. For a sit-down meal, we advocate Be Our Visitor. That is nonetheless thought-about a fast service meal on the eating plan, however will get you into the see the gorgeous citadel.
- After lunch crowds will probably be at their peak, so we might recommend utilizing the rolling fastpasses as a lot as potential. For those who aren’t capable of get these, benefit from exhibits corresponding to Philharmagic, Carousel of Progress, Enchanted Tiki Room or perhaps a journey on the PeopleMover. These will get you out of the crowds and warmth of the day.
- Be sure to cease and luxuriate in one of many many ice cream cones at Magic Kingdom. The Hei Hei Cone and Journey is Out There are each wonderful decisions.
- Because the night hours strategy, take a look at wait occasions for rides like Pirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise, Buzz Lightyear or any others you haven’t snagged a experience on but. As all the time, hold checking these fastpass choices.
- For supper at Magic Kingdom, you’ve got quite a lot of decisions as soon as once more. For sit-down meals, we take pleasure in Liberty Tree Tavern for a great homestyle meal or for adventurous eaters, take a look at Skipper Canteen. In case you are on the lookout for one thing quicker, take a look at Columbia Harbor Home or Pecos Payments for Mexican.
- Because the sunsets on the citadel, discover a spot to observe the night present Fortunately Ever After. This can be a magical expertise that you simply gained’t overlook. Make sure that to stay round to see the Kiss Goodnight. A last magical second as Mickey places the park to sleep.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Trip Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you possibly can fill out the shape by Clicking HERE!
DAY three: Resort Day
One of many nice issues about staying on Disney property is the resorts. These superb resorts take friends away to breathtaking places. When on a Disney trip, take time to expertise your resort.
- Ensure you seize some breakfast earlier than strolling across the resort. Decide up an exercise information so you understand what is accessible to you all through the day. Some resorts supply bike leases, boat leases, fishing and extra. See what you are able to do at your resort.
- As soon as the solar is up, make certain to go to the pool. Disney’s swimming pools are above all others. With nice theming and enjoyable actions, youngsters and grownups with each take pleasure in hanging out right here collectively.
- Within the night, be sure to seize a spot as many resorts supply night films beneath the celebs. Some even will supply s’extra making.
- A day on the resort is a good way to loosen up and reset earlier than heading again to the parks.
DAY four: Hollywood Studios
- Like with Magic Kingdom, it would be best to be at Hollywood Studios anyplace from 60 to 30 minutes earlier than park opening. This can once more get you thru the contact factors and onto the streets of the park forward of a number of the crowd.
- At Hollywood Studios, it would be best to head again to Toy Story Land to experience the 2 rides you didn’t get fastpasses for comparable to Toy Story Mania and Alien Swirling Saucers. Upon getting rode these two rides, get some breakfast at both Woody’s Lunch Field or Trolley Cart Cafe.
- Save your different two fastpasses for Rock n’ Curler Coaster, Tower of Terror or Star Excursions to make use of later within the day. After breakfast, attempt to catch a experience on these rides that you simply don’t have fastpasses for.
- Lunch may be discovered at Woody’s Lunch Field for a fast meal and even Brown Derby Lounge. 50s Prime Time or Sci-Fi Diner are each good choices for sit down meals at Hollywood Studios.
- Spend the afternoon utilizing any rolling fastpasses you’ll be able to, but in addition take time to catch the hilarious Frozen Ever After Sing Alongside. This present may have your crying with laughter. Indiana Jones, Magnificence and the Beast and the most recent Lightning McQueen Racing Academy are all nice choices for afternoon exhibits. These seat a whole lot of friends and a few even get you out of the warmth.
- Time for supper might be taken on the similar locations as lunch relying on if you need a sit-down meal or a fast seize and go expertise.
- Nighttime leisure in Fantasmic is to not be missed at Hollywood Studios. This magical present will immerse you within the magic of Disney like by no means earlier than. Additionally coming quickly to Hollywood Studios is the brand new Fantastic World of Animation. This present goes to convey to life Disney animation favorites in a 12-15-minute present. These are each nice methods to wrap up an exquisite day at Hollywood Studios.
DAY 5: Epcot
- With Epcot, additionally, you will need to be heading to the park 30-60 minutes previous to opening. In case you are in a position, heading within the World Showcase entrance is a good way to skip the crowds within the entrance of the park. That is additionally an exquisite excuse to cease by for a pastry in France’s Le Halles Boulangerie and Patisserie.
- For fastpasses in Epcot, when you have Frozen followers, it would be best to seize a fastpass to Frozen Ever After. Like in Hollywood Studios, fastpasses are tiered in Epcot so you’ll have to select from Frozen, Soarin’ and Check Monitor. We extremely advocate Frozen if it’s a should do experience for your loved ones. If not, then you possibly can actually select between Check Monitor and Soarin. No matter one you don’t get a fastpass for, be sure that to go there because the park opens. This provides you the bottom wait occasions.
- As soon as in Future World, ensure that to catch a experience with Nemo and Pals, Dwelling the Land, Spaceship Earth (good use of a fastpass) and Mission Area in case you are courageous. As 11:00 comes, begin making your solution to the World Showcase. With all of the festivals that go on in Epcot, it would be best to be again at any meals cubicles early within the day. That is the place we might advocate spending lunch. If there isn’t a pageant, check out Sunshine Seasons for an incredible selection and scrumptious cupcakes.
- For the afternoon, take a look at some exhibits akin to Pixar 4D and even the exhibits within the nations resembling China, Canada, France and America. These are all the time a pleasant strategy to get out of the warmth and crowds that construct through the day.
- For supper, seize a sit-down meal at one of many many scrumptious eating places situated within the nations. Attempt San Angel Inn or By way of Napoli for pizza. It doesn’t matter what sort of meals your loved ones needs, there will probably be a rustic that may be capable of present it.
- Lastly, make certain to snag a spot to take pleasure in Illuminations. This present over the water, is quickly going to creating its last run, so that you gained’t need to miss it.
- As you allow the park, a hidden secret is to search for the sunshine up sidewalks in your means out!
There’s a lot to see and do at Walt Disney World, however these are a couple of options on easy methods to accomplish some magic on a five-day journey.
window.___gcfg = lang: ‘en-US’;
(perform(w, d, s)
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)load = perform(url, id)
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.src = url; js.id = id;
if (w.addEventListener) w.addEventListener(“load”, go, false);
else if (w.attachEvent) w.attachEvent(“onload”,go);
(window, doc, ‘script’));